The warranty obligations of 3Z Telecom Inc. (“3Z”) for this product are limited to the terms set forth below:
What is Covered
This limited warranty covers factory defects in materials and workmanship in the product(s).
What is Not Covered
This limited warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from any alteration, modification, improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, exposure to excess moisture, fire, improper packing and shipping (such claims must be presented to the carrier), lightning, power surges, or other acts of nature. This limited warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from the installation or removal of this product from any installation, any unauthorized tampering with this product, any repairs attempted by anyone unauthorized by 3Z to make such repairs, or any other cause which does not relate directly to a defect in materials and/or workmanship of this product. This limited warranty does not cover cartons, equipment enclosures, cables, power charger or accessories used in conjunction with this product.
- Theft and loss or Normal maintenance, annual re-calibration, cleaning, or tune-ups
- Loss or damage caused by accidental or intentional physical damage including unit drop from buildings, towers or roof, spilled liquids, insect infestation, misuse, abuse or service costs or damage caused by unauthorized repair personnel
- Negligence and failure to properly operate, maintain, calibrate, or clean the product
- Repair or replacement due to vandalism, riot, or general environmental conditions, including but not limited to rust, corrosion or mold
- Any service request which results in customer education or no problem found
- Electrical Damage caused by improper or over-charging of battery or using incorrect voltage outlets or incorrect recharging adapters
- Loss or damage to the covered product while in the course of transit, delivery, or redelivery
- Failures due to dust, animal or insect damage; Natural Disasters such as fire, water, windstorm, sand, dirt, hail or earthquake; civil disorders; wars or nuclear accident
- Damaged caused by unauthorized disassembly of the Product
- Tampering of the seal and opening the enclosures by a non-certified 3Z technician
- Any costs related to the removal or re-installation of this product from or into any installation
Without limiting any other exclusion herein, 3Z does not warrant that the product covered hereby, including, without limitation, the technology and/or integrated circuit(s) included in the product, will not become obsolete or that such items are or will remain compatible with any other product or technology with which the product may be used.
The standard limited warranty for 3Z products is one (1) year from the date of original purchase, with the following exceptions:
- All 3Z products are covered by a standard one (1) year warranty for hardware and a
- Standard one (1) year warranty for firmware and software updates. (Extended product protection warranty plans for additional years can be purchased separately, please contact us to get more information). All 3Z touch screen displays, camera and power adaptor are covered by a standard one (1) year
Who is Covered
Only the original purchaser of this product is covered under this limited warranty, with proof of purchase from 3Z or an Authorized 3Z Reseller. For a list of Authorized Resellers, visit our website at www.3ZTelecom.com. This limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent purchasers or owners of this product.
What 3Z Will Do
3Z will, at its sole option, provide one of the following three remedies to whatever extent it shall deem necessary to satisfy a proper claim under this limited warranty:
- Elect to repair or facilitate the repair of any defective parts within a reasonable period of time, free of any charge for the necessary parts and labor to complete the repair and restore this product to its proper operating condition.
- Replace this product with a direct replacement or with a similar product deemed by 3Z to perform substantially the same function as the original
- Issue a refund of the original purchase price less depreciation to be determined based on the age of the product at the time remedy is sought under this limited
How to Obtain a Remedy Under This Limited Warranty
To obtain a remedy under this limited warranty, customer must contact 3Z. Visit our website at www.3ZTelecom.com or contact the 3Z office +1.954.581.6565.
In order to pursue any remedy under this limited warranty, you must possess an original, dated receipt as proof of purchase from 3Z or an Authorized 3Z Reseller. If this product is returned under this limited warranty, a RMA number obtained from 3Z.
If it is decided that this product should be returned directly to 3Z, this product should be properly packed, preferably in its original packaging, for shipping. Packages not containing a return authorization number will be refused or sent back at the cost of the customer. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to properly package product(s) to avoid any damages during transit.
Shipping Under This Limited Warranty
The customer will be responsible to send product(s) to 3Z or any other party authorized to repair 3Z products. 3Z will pay the shipping costs to return this product domestically once the repair is complete. 3Z reserves the right to select the most economic shipping method for return; if the most economic form of shipping is not acceptable, customer may opt to pay for return shipment. International customers are responsible for shipping to and from 3Z for repairs. Once product(s) are tendered to the shipping carrier or freight forwarder, ownership of goods is transferred from 3Z to customer. Upon request, insurance can be added to shipping at the cost of customer. If this product is returned uninsured, you assume all risks of loss or damage during shipment.
Limitation of Liability
THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF 3Z UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE ACTUAL PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCT. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, 3Z IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR
UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. Some countries, districts or states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of relief, special, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, or the limitation of liability to specified amounts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY AND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, 3Z SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF 3Z CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM OR EXCLUDE IMPLIED WARRANTIES UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THEN ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES COVERING THIS PRODUCT, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL APPLY TO THIS PRODUCT AS PROVIDED UNDER APPICABLE LAW.
IF ANY PRODUCT TO WHICH THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES IS A “CONSUMER PRODUCT” UNDER THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY ACT (15 U.S.C.A. §2301, ET SEQ.) OR OTHER APPICABLE LAW, THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES ON THIS PRODUCT, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR THE PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL APPLY AS PROVIDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from country to country or state to state.
This limited warranty is void if (i) the label bearing the serial number of this product has been removed or defaced, (ii) the product is not distributed by 3Z or (iii) this product is not purchased from an authorized 3Z reseller. If you are unsure whether a reseller is an authorized 3Z reseller, visit our web site at www.3Ztelecom.com or contact a 3Z office from the list at the end of this document.
Your rights under this limited warranty are not diminished if you do not complete and return the product registration form or complete and submit the online product registration form. 3Z thanks you for purchasing a 3Z product. We hope it will give you years of satisfaction.